- Normandy Schools Collaborative
Deadline: School Uniforms Required for All Normandy Students
Beginning Nov 2, 2021, all Normandy students will be required to wear the district-issued uniform to school, every day. All uniform sizes in shirts and pants are in-stock at the Uniform Depot located at Normandy High School-North Hall, 6701 St. Charles Rock Road.
For the 2021-2022 school year, Normandy Schools Collaborative implemented a new uniform program to help provide a more secure and academic environment for students, teachers and staff.
The NSC school uniform and dress code policy will be enforced at all Normandy schools. Only district-issued uniforms may be worn to school. It is the responsibility of the parents to make sure their child(ren) comes to school daily with the appropriate uniform. It is the student’s responsibility to maintain his/her uniform while at school.
All students will wear NSC logoed white (High School) or green (Pre-K to grade 9) polo shirts and khaki pants or skorts.
- Appropriate grade level color polo shirt (must be always tucked in)
- Pants will be worn at the student’s waist with a belt on at all times.
- No open-toed shoes, shower shoes, flip flops or sandals are allowed.
- No sweatshirt, hoodies or jackets can be worn inside buildings during regular school hours
- An NSC cardigan, vest, or blazers may be worn as well.
PLEASE NOTE: Students out of uniform will be sent to the office to rectify the issue, sent home, and/or possibly have their schooling venue changed if the uniform policy is not followed.
Infractions for inappropriate dress for students (grades K-12):
- First infraction: offer spare uniform, and contact parents.
- Second infraction: contact parents for proper uniform to be brought to school or the student will be given a one-day suspension.
When we implemented the new uniform guidelines, it was with the goal of becoming a more scholarly and secure environment allowing students, teachers and staff to focus more on academics and instruction. We can make this happen but only with the cooperation of families and students. Thank you for your partnership and support.
For more information, please visit the School Uniforms page.