Normandy Peachjar Flyer Approval Guidelines
The Communications & Community Engagement department works with not-for-profit community organizations or programs deemed useful and constructive for the growth of students to provide information to students and families about educational and recreational opportunities. Flyers to be distributed to students must be approved by the communications office.
NSC cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
- The flyer must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of NSC and/or benefiting the population of NSC in a positive manner.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria
NSC does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.
If you have questions regarding these guidelines, please contact the Communications department at 314-493-0400, or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.