Normandy Music Exploration & Placement Program
Welcome New & Returning Vikings,
The Fine Arts Department is hosting a Marching Band Camp Tuesday, August 3-6, 2021. The band camp will be held at Normandy High School, 6701 St. Charles Rock Road.
The first day of the program will consist of auditions, with music workshops and seminars the second two days. The program is free to students in grades 7-12. Lunch is provided and COVID-19 protocols will be followed. Students with proof of COVID-19 vaccination will not be required to wear masks.
Transportation is not provided. Students must provide their own transportation to and from the program.
To apply, click the application posted below or the following link: https://forms.gle/s62NTEEyatUabAKq8
The camp will be facilitated by the following teachers:
- Duane Foster, Fine Arts Coordinator
- Eric Johnson, Director of Bands, Normandy High School
- Terry Artis, Percussion Specialist, Normandy Schools Collaborative
- Thomas Moore, Director of Bands, Normandy Schools Collaborative
- Adam Yanick, Elem-Middle School Band Director, Normandy Schools Collaborative
- Dorian Brooks, Music Teacher and Woodwinds Specialist, Normandy Schools Collaborative
With kind regards,
Mr. Eric Johnson
Director of Bands