- Make hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water or similar disinfectant readily available to staff, students, visitors in controlled environments to ensure safe use (hallways, office, classrooms, cafeteria, restrooms)
- Teachers will provide instruction on hygiene standards.
- Provide signage for proper handwashing procedures.
- Schedule all classroom restroom breaks.
- Minimize the number of people in the restroom at one time.
- Place and instruct students to use markings on floors to guide physical distancing when waiting to use restrooms.
- Wear face coverings.
- Water bottles filled from water fountain instead of drinking from water fountain.
- Provide signage for proper hand washing/sanitizer usage.
- Provide hand sanitizer/soap & water and paper towels.
- Increase cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas.